TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. PRICES. Our prices are correct at time of publishing and the base currency is in Euros. We reserve the right to alter any of our advertised accommodation prices.
3. BOOKING AND PAYMENT. Select your accommodation and submit your booking form – you must be over 18 years of age. Pay a deposit of 25% of the price (or 100% if the booking is within 75 days of check in date). We will send you confirmation of acceptance and then a reminder will follow when your balance is due. If you do not pay on time we reserve the right to cancel your rental and retain your deposit.
4. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS. You are responsible for securing all relevant and valid documents for your trip, such as passports, driving licenses or for checking in for any flights, trains or ferry services and are liable for any related damage, loss, or expense.
5. TRAVEL INSURANCE. It is your responsibility to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellation, illness, accident and liability. We strongly advise you to take out a travel insurance policy for the duration of the travel. This gives you the peace of mind! We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your luggage or personal property, nor for any other loss, damage, inconvenience, delay, illness, fatal or other injury, suffered by you as a result of making a booking, or during your holiday. Please do travel without insurance!
6. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL. Any requests, amendments and cancellations must be made in writing by email. We may be able to make minor adjustments to bookings but there may be a charge. Cancellation with refund minus only bank charges within a cooling off period of 72 hours after booking and paying is allowed; thereafter fees are calculated from the date of notice of cancellation and as a percentage of your accommodation cost, as follows:• More than 75 days before your arrival date: 25% (only the deposit)• Between 75 and 31 days of arrival date: 50%• Between 30 and 0 days of arrival date: 100%
7. FORCE MAJEURE. The Owner will not be liable for your rental of a holiday property being cancelled nor for any damages, losses or injuries caused by conditions outside of our control such as to constitute force majeure and/or acts of God, including, without limitation, fire, flood, hurricane, tsunami, war, revolution, terrorism, changes imposed by rescheduling or cancellation of ferries, railways or airlines or change to any law, regulation or government policy, civil unrest, pandemics, epidemics, or general restrictions on movement imposed by local or national government, which may prevent you from taking or curtail your holiday. No compensation, costs, expenses, or any other sums, including the cost of securing alternative accommodation will be paid by us.
8. COVID-19. special cancellation provisions until 31.Dec’22. Up to 30 days before arrival you may:• Change to a future available date (expiry 31/Dec/2023) – prices may vary, no refunds.• Request a voucher to discount a future booking (expiry 31/Dec/2023) – prices may vary, no refunds.• For third party bookings, such as Airbnb, contact the provider independently.• Please check for up to date travel restrictions and country-specific requirements before you travel as we are not responsible for other expenses incurred, e.g. PCR tests, Antigen tests, quarantine costs.
9. IF WE HAVE TO CHANGE OR CANCEL. If we have to make a change to or cancel your booking, we reserve the right to do so at any time. We will not cancel your booking less than 4 weeks before your departure date, except for reasons of force majeure. If we cancel your booking for a reason other than force majeure, you will receive a refund of the money you have paid to us. We reserve the right to make a minor change of accommodation to another of the same, comparable or higher standard if necessary. In the unlikely event of the Property becoming unavailable (such as due to fire or flooding), the Owner will endeavour to provide alternative accommodation or refund all monies paid, or a proportion in the case of curtailment; but is not liable to pay any compensation or other expenses because of such an event.
10. CHECK IN. Between 16.00 and 19.00. In the event of a delay please contact us.
11. CHECK OUT. Before 10.00. This is to allow for cleaning and maintenance. Please inform us of your check out time.
12. LIABILITY• We are not liable for any damage, losses, expense or suffering You experience as a result of or arising out of your failure to supply relevant information when making and/or confirming your booking. • We are not liable for business losses. We only supply our booking services for private use. If You use our services for any commercial or business purpose, we will have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.• We are not liable for any interruption or failure of public utilities such as gas, electricity or water; nor for limited signal strength, absence and/or interruption in telecommunication services including, but not limited to, internet, phone, cable and satellite reception nor for expense You may suffer because of such interruption or failure. Where You experience such problems, we ask that You inform the Owner immediately.
13. COMPLAINTS. This agreement or any dispute or claim arising from it is governed by Italian law and the parties (you and we) agree to submit to arbitration under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Italy. This agreement becomes binding when signed & submitted by you (by email or electronically) and once the Owner has received your deposit payment and begins on the date on which your booking request is accepted by the Owner and Confirmation is dispatched to you by email.
15. DATA PROTECTION. We do not disclose any personal information to any person not responsible for part of your booking, except where this information is required by public authorities or by law. You consent to such information being passed on to the relevant persons.
16. IDENTIFICATION IN ITALY. According to Italian law, the owners or managers of any property rentals are required to register their holidaymakers with the authorities prior to allowing access to the facilities. You agree to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorisation to hold these details in accordance to law (D. LGS.196/2003) on privacy protection prior to or upon arrival at the property. In the event of an emergency or security alert, traveller information may be disclosed for safety purposes.
17. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPERTY• TIDINESS AND CLEANLINESS. Please leave the property clean on departure. We do not expect you to scrub floors, but dishes and pots should be washed, and a general sweep and tidy-up is expected! HELP your children to respect the property and grounds. DO NOT let children eat and drink in bed or mark the furniture. You will be required to pay for any extra cleaning if it is left in a dirty condition.• NO SMOKING is allowed anywhere indoors or in communal areas; if You smoke please be discreet and dispose of cigarette butts tidily NOT on the ground.• YOUR CIVIL RESPONSIBILITY. The total number of holidaymakers may not exceed the number identified in the booking except by prior consent of the owner directly. On arrival, inspect the property with the owner make sure you understand the use of any appliances, equipment and utilities. Please read instructions carefully before using appliances. Please act sensibly and prudently and comply with local codes of conduct. You are responsible for ensuring civilized standards of behaviour are met by all your guests. You must not carry out any illegal activity or any activity that could be reasonably considered a nuisance to the Owner or the occupants of neighbouring properties. Parties, weddings, receptions and other such functions which draw additional neighbourhood traffic require advance written permission, proof of insurance, and other requirements and fees as deemed necessary. The Owner or the person responsible reserves the right to terminate your rental without refund if your behaviour could endanger life, cause damage to property or abuse the enjoyment of others. No refund or compensation for any terminated rental is payable and we shall not be liable for any damage, losses or expense arising under such circumstances.• FURNISHINGS AND EQUIPMENT. We provide furnishings and equipment, including crockery, cutlery, bed and bath linen. Fresh sheets and towels are provided weekly. Energy for lighting, cooking, refrigeration and hot water is included in the rental price.• SWIMMING POOL. Use of our Swimming Pool is strictly at your own risk and the Owner shall not be held responsible if any injury or death occurs. Adults must supervise non-swimmers and children. • PROBLEMS. We maintain our property in a good condition throughout the season. If there is a problem it is Your responsibility to notify the Owner immediately so that they can take the action required. The Owner must have an opportunity to put right any issues as soon as they arise. It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the Property so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary and action taken if required. No complaints raised after the holiday has ended will be considered as You will have denied the Owner the opportunity of investigating the complaint and remedying matters during your holiday. Vacating the property without speaking directly to the property Owner will void any right to complain.• DAMAGE DEPOSIT & BREAKAGES. You will probably have paid a damage deposit in advance but if not, you will be asked to pay a damage deposit in cash on arrival. Please leave the property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in the same state of cleanliness as at the commencement of your stay. You are responsible for all damages injuries and losses caused by You or your guests relating to the use of the property. Please ensure that all furniture remains in the same location. Report any damages, breakages, and stains immediately so that replacements or repairs can be done as quickly as possible. It is always easiest to settle any breakages or charges while at the property. If, at the end of your stay, after joint inspection, there is no damage to the property or its contents, your deposit will be refunded either electronically or in cash accordingly.• BREAKDOWN OF EQUIPMENT. In the event of breakdown of mechanical equipment such as pumps, boilers or swimming pool equipment, please contact the owner immediately. All faults will be repaired as soon as possible.• ACCESS. The Owner or their representative will be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy• NO PETS. No pets are allowed without the prior permission from the Owner and there will be an extra charge for sanitisation after your departure.
These Terms and Conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings, and these Website terms and Conditions supersede all previous editions.
Last update 14/January/2022